Friday, November 11, 2016

The Wayward Alchemist (Where Novelists fear to Tread)

Today,

I have a new blog!!!

I do not always know what is appropriate for blogosphere and what is not.
I have been meaning to compile my musings into a cohesive whole at some point.
Ideally my writings, my works would collate into something approximating a book.
That has not happened.
I realize it has something to do with names.

Naming of things is powerful.
And I dubbed this one Artistic (W)Hole.
Not exactly a place to create a sensical book at any rate.
So here we are.
New blog.
New site.
New sense.

I like new things.
Not just new things, but different things.
I like running places that are new.
I don't like running a mile in one direction and a mile back.
I prefer running a two mile circuit.

I like changing my room around.
I like moving my furniture every few months.
I like spring cleaning.
I like clean places.

That is to say:
New blog is a fresh start.
Fresh starts, while not always a good thing, are sometimes really nice.
So I have started writing a new blog.
I hope it suits.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment