Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Year of Seconds 1 - July

Today, we discuss July,







I went walking...a lot!



The most feral child scream I ever heard. Seriously, this kid volunteered for EVERYTHING during the show.



The Rosa Parks bus is held at work!



I found some pretty spectacular sights, including a couple of street festivals (the band playing) that I didn't know Detroit held (Atlanta has a million of them).



The Underground opened and closed its 3rd season, which I got to see all of, but didn't have to lift a damn finger (it's a pretty amazing thing to see these things come and go).



Pokemon Go took the world by storm. I captured a Pikachu in Campus Martius!



We started an artistic fellowship at the house.



Star Wars came back to the big screen (the grainy bits).



I saw a puppet theatre perform Ubu Rex.



It was a pretty full month.

No comments:

Post a Comment