Friday, February 10, 2017

A Year of Seconds 4 - October

Today, we discuss October,



There...it happened. Now, what?

I went to my first ever Hand Egg game at Wayne State. That was a trial and tribulation, if for no other reason than I was introduced to tailgating culture, which let's be honest, I do pretty well. But, more importantly, I met my personal superhero: a dancing man, dressed as a Viking warrior in a line dance.

I ran over four miles to reach the end of Open Streets Detroit, which if you haven't gone out to support local community programming, you really should; it is free and also the only way that they can show that these programs have value.

I seen the Gilmore Girls craze at Avalon and got me that free coffee.

Also saw my first sunrise in years--GETTING UP EARLY!

First look at AltSpace, which everyone should definitely check out.

Game nights and pumpkin carvings for days.

So many pumpkins!

Writing letters.

Directed for the first time in years.

Was a part of an immersive experience.

Started my aerial silks classes.

Threw something off my balcony, which was amazing--THREE STORIES.

Played pong at the local Target, which immersive advertising is the way of the future.

And finally, finally, finally, hosted a Halloween gaming experience. I AM IN THE MAN IN BLACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment