Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Year of Seconds 6 - DECEMBER

Today, let us discuss December.



There it is.

I finished my Nanowrimo! But, not the project. The project turned into an epic historical fantasy extravaganza, the likes of which I am still reeling from. I am afraid for how long I want this single "novel" to be. Think hundreds and thousands of pages. It has been done, but this is like my second project. Scary tree.

I went to a few more tree lightings.

Got an award for my writing from Nano friends (and a date).

Found my Breakfast Club. Turns out in a room full of theatre kids, I am cool enough to be Bender.

Saw some fantastic student art. Keep making kids, you're better artists than most of us.

Went to a few more game nights.

MADE A FUCKING SOUND STUDIO. That was rad.

Worked on a holiday show. That was amazing. It goes in my credits. I PLAYED THE GRINCH.

I wrote and starred in a short film, which was amazing.

Had some classy meals.

Had some not so classy meals.

And then went and celebrated New Year's on Campus Martius done right.

The End.

of the year.
Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment